Haili Congregational Church
"Proclaiming Jesus Christ to Hawai'i and the World"
The primary purpose of the school is to provide a sound academic education integrated with a Christian view of God and the world. This requires that the curriculum present life as it really is. At Haili we believe that the only way a student can understand his place in the world is by understanding and acting upon what the Creator says about Himself and His creation.
* God is the creator and sustainer of all things and the source of all truth.
* God maintains control over His entire universe.
* Man is part of the creation but unique in that he alone is created in God's image. He alone must choose whether he will have a relationship with God.
* Because of sin, man lost his ability to have an abiding relationship with God by deliberate choice.
* God supplied the means for re-establishing that relationship through His Son Jesus Christ
* It is impossible to please God unless we have faith in Him (Hebrews 11:6). Faith is acting on His promises.
* Regeneration is the spiritual change wrought in man by the Holy Spirit, by which he becomes the possessor of a new life by faith in Jesus Christ. True meanings and values can be ascertained in the light of His person, purpose and work.
* God has revealed Himself in a general way in His world and universe and in a specific way in the Bible.
For more information about Haili Christian School, call 808-961-5026 or go to our website: http://www.hailischool.net/.